If you have an appeal with us, make sure you have your file number on hand when you contact us.
The fastest way to send us information is by email. To avoid delays, please send us your documents in a format we can open.
The contact centre can:
- provide general information about the appeal process
- provide specific information about your appeal if you don’t have a navigator
The contact centre cannot:
- Give legal advice. If you need help, you may want to contact a representative or an organization that can help in your area.
- Accept your arguments over the phone. If you need to send documents to us, here are the best ways to do that.
- Access Service Canada files. We aren’t part of Service Canada, so we don’t have access to their files. See how we work within the government.